Friday, April 1, 2011

BA #38/Fav. Books

#1-Percy Jackson Series
   These are my all time favorite books. My mother would fuss with me because I stayed up all night to read these books. It is about a young demigod, Perseus Jackson, son of Posiedon, and his journey through the real world and that of Greek mythology. His adventures will keep you on your toes. I highly reccomend them.

#2-Hunger Games Series
   I am a big fan of the Hunger Games series. I am on the last book right now. Just a couple of chapters left. This science fiction novel takes place a thousand years into the future, where North America is in ruins except for 12, used to be 13, Districts and the Capitol. When Katniss Everdeen winds up in the Hunger Games, a game where there will only be one victor left standing, her life is totally flipped around. These are some gripping books that will keep you awake.

#3-Watership Down
   Watership Down is a great book that I read in fifth grade. When a group of rabbits realize that their home is about to be destroyed by man, they make an effort to escape. While trying to find the perfect new home, they run into some trouble along the way. They will do whatever it takes to get to their home, Watership Down. It is a big book with nearly 500 pages and fifty chapters. I loved it.

#4-Heroes of Olympus
   Here is another favorite of mine. I am a big fan of Rick Riordan. When Jason, Piper, amd Leo are attacked by living wind storms, they know something is wierd. And Jason can't remember anything about anyone. And then their coach is half goat. This a wonderful sequel series to Percy Jackson.

#5-The Kane Chronicles
   This is a great book. It is about Carter and Sadie Kane and their adventures. Although, their adventures are filled with Egyptian myths. Unfortunately, they are not really myths. I love this book and cannot wait for the next one to come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment