Thursday, March 31, 2011

BA #37/Fav. Movies

#1- Spirit-Stallion of the Cimmeron
   This is definately my favorite movie. I first watched it at the movies with my Mimi, and I loved her too. It is a movie about a mustang, Spirit, who gets seperated from his herd and captured by white men. He becomes a bucking bronco that no one can tame. Spirit then escapes the white men and is again captured, but by his Indian friend. He meets their mare, with whom he falls in love. They then tame Spirit, only to be attacked by the white men. It is a classic about bonds and friendship. I hope you can watch this movie.
#2- Despicable Me
   I think that this is a funny movie. It is about an evil villian, Gru, who wants to steal the moon and become the baddest villian in the world. When he adopts three girls, Margo, Edith, and Agnes, his life is turned around. This movie is cute and hillarious.
#3- Secretariat
   I love this movie, but ut can get pretty sad. It is about Penny Tweedy whose parents horse farm is about to go out of buissness. She tries desperately to make the pay, but will not succeed if her horse, Secretariot, will not win the race. While that is going on, her family is in another state, waiting for Penny to come home. This movie is guarenteed to touch the depths of your heart.
#4- Monsters Inc.
   I used to love this movie as a little girl. It is about many monsters whose job is to scare kids. One day, Sulley, or Sullivan, is transformed when he meets a little girl whom he needs to scare. When he can't do it, Mike, his friend, can't change his mind. It is a sweet movie that will make you want to check your closet.
#5- Percy Jackson-The Lightning Thief
   I like this movie because I loved the book. It is about a dyslexic, ADHD boy, Percy, who finds out he's a demigod. Half god, half man. When they realize  that his father is Posiedon, his life is close to its end. Its a close movie that keeps you on the edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment