Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Blog Assignment #30/10 Fav. Web-sites

#1- http://www.blogger.com/
   I visit this website very often. Basicallally, it is because of my assignments and homework. It is not so bad, though. It can be pretty fun to design it. Especially when I check my stats and see all the different people that look at my blog.

#2-www.wikipedia.org
   This website is very resourceful. I am able to find a tremendous amount of information on it. I use it when I have to do a report or assignment on something or someone well-known. It can really come in handy. Wikipedia is very educational too.

#3-www.answers.com
   I use answers.com often also. I am able to go there and type in a question and have it answered. Sometimes it can be a little unreliable. If it is, I just go to wikipedia. It has much information on it and is very useful.

#4-www.poptropica,com
   I go to poptropica every once and a while. Although I have been unable to since my computer at home will not allow it. I am not sure why, but my uncle is going to fix it so that I may play. My sister and I go on it and play the Greek game. I am just glad I got pat that sphinx.

#5-www.google.com
   Google has many, many things to look at. Normally I like to look at all the neat pictures on Images. My dad does too, especially the animals. I can also look at the different websites under what I type in. That, I think is pretty cool.

#6-www.addictinggames.com
   I only visit this website to play the helicopter game. My mom was emailed the game and wanted me to play it. I was pretty good, so that is why I play it. It is fun too if you can keep the helicopter up in the air. I got one of the top scores too.

#7-www.animal.discovery.com
   I like to go here and look at all the animals.I also look in the dog breed directory. Also, I can look at the TV guide. It can tell you when the different shows come on Animal Planet. It can be very beneficial.

#8-www.biblegateway.com
   This a helpful site to got to. I can type in a verse, any verse, and it will pull it up. I can even pick what bible to look in, NIV, NKJ, or any other kind I could think of.

#9-www.veggietales.com
   I like veggietales. I do not think it is a kid show. On the website, I can look at all the different movies. I can even look at the character info. I also love to look at the picture gallery

#10-www.youtube.com
   Sometimes, I go to youtube and watch videos. I enjoy watching videos with animals. I especially like lions. The videos can be very cool. My sister loves to watch it too

No comments:

Post a Comment