Thursday, March 10, 2011

BA #26/ NY Time's Travel

PANTAGONIA, ARGENTINA

   Pantagonia is a popular place to visit when going to Argentina. Their cuisine is very tasty, including meats like deer, boar, lamb, crab, and trout. The climate is okay too. It is not as severe as what early travelers thought. The east coast is warmer than that of the west coast. This popular destination would be a very nice place to visit.
Bahia Bustamante: Argentina’s Secret (and Private) Answer to the Galapagos  
ORLANDO, FLORIDA

   Orlando is well-known hot spot. It is also close by. It is a terrific place to go if you are into golf. There are many golf courses. There is also Disney World and Sea World. Orlando has an abundance of hotels, so picking one will be hard, or easy, it all depends. I would love to visit Orlando.
  

VIENNA, AUSTRIA

   Vienna, Austria is located in Europe next to Germany. They are home to the world's oldest zoo, Tiergarten Schonbrunn. Vienna is well-known for its cuisine and has a wide variety. They also have many parks with beautiful gardens. Their architecture is very interesting too. I would definately love to go there.
  

MY OPINION

   I would love to visit all of these plases. Out of all these place, I think I would rather go to Argentina than any place else. I enjoy the view and would love to go there. I hope that one day I will be able to eat some of their seafood. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment