Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Blog assignment #36/ 5 Fav. Bands

#1-Deluge
   I enjoy listening to Christian music. This band is the ultimate for me. I like listening to their music. It is very awesome and makes me want to stand up. Deluge is definately one of my favorite bands.

#2-Chris Tomlin
   Chris Tomlin is another favorite of mine. He has talent and uses it wisely. I appreciate his works. His band makes true music. I love his voice when he is singing the lyrics.

#3-Toby Mac
   I like Toby Mac's music too. He has a great voice and a passion for music. I greatly enjoy his music. He is pretty cool. His band is talented.

#4-Steven Curtis Chapman
   I really love Steven Curtis Chapmen's music. His band is really great. The music is inspiring. I enjoy listening to 'Dive' and 'Cinderella.' I also like 'Meant to Be.'

#5-JJ Heller
   JJ Heller is very talented also. Her band can make really beautiful music. Her voice is cool and clear too. My favorite song from her is 'What Love Really Means.' I love her songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment