Thursday, January 13, 2011

Assignment#4/Flickr

#12 hydrogen 1 oxygen [EXPLORED frontpage] by D. Marfil
   This image, I think, is very cool. It is a picture of a drop of water. I like the color of the water. I also like the way the water looks when the water drop hits the water. This photograph is very interesting to look at. I Love this photo. 
#2Fading Light by Didenze  
   This is a beautiful picture of the sun fading out of the sky behind a beach. I love the beach and enjoy it, so that is one of the reasons that I like it. The sky is a wondewrful shade of a kind of blue-gray. I like the way that the water is distant in the photograph. I would love to have a picture like this hanging on my wall in my room.
#3Music to my eyes by Jean Knowles
   This is a picture of the sunset reflected in a body of water. The way the the water reflects that beautiful sunset perfectly is remarkable. I love the fact that you could turn this photograph upside down and it would look exactly the same. The color of  the sky is really pretty. I would love to live where the sunset always looked like that.
#4Eastern Imperial Eagle (juvenile) by M V Shreeram
   This is a interesting picture of a juvenille eagle sitting on a tree branch. I love animals,including birds. I myself enjoy taking photographs of animals with my camera. The way that the eagle is not exactly facing the camera. It looks like the eagle is looking off into the distance. I admire this photograph.
#5river lark by Cate ...
   This is a picture of a river with different ducks in it and fog. I think this photograph is kind of strange, yet neat. I like the ducks. They are cute. The fog gives the picture the element of mystery. The colors are dark.
#6Sacred Sunrise by J Kappely
   This is a beautiful picture of a small right in front of the setting sun. I think that this photograph is very amazing. I like the way that the sun is directly behind the bird. The sun is beautiful too. It is an orange-red color, which looks amazing in the sky.
#7Fence and Light by Mark LJ
   This is a interesting picture of a kind of forest with a fence near by. The light is fading out of the sky. The trees are very pretty. My favorite part about this picture is the SNOW! I love SNOW! This is a very awesome photograph.
#8El toll blau by Salva Moya
   This is a lovely photograph of some waterfalls and crystal blue water. That is paradise! I wish that I could live there. That is what I love about it. It is so green too. It looks like it should be on a postcard.
#9And Then.....There She was Again by MADdOG PHOTOGRAPHY
   This picture is gorgeous! I think that the colors are amazing. I love the way the water looks like foam. I also love the beach. This is absolutly one of my favorite pictures.
#10Frosty Robin (Explored) by glendel1
   This is a delightful picture of a robin in a tree. Robins are one of my favorite birds. It is obviously winter. I like the way the robin's fluffy red chest looks around all of that white. That is a very cute and funny picture. I love Robins
#11Storm by Kees Smans
   This photograph is really cool. It is a picture of a bridge in front of rays of light. I love it when clouds do not completly block the rays of the sun. It makes for a beautiful picture. The way the rays of light are more of the background make it gorgeous too.
#12hoher kasten 5 by riisli
   This is a picture of some stunning mountains surrounded by fog and clouds. I have always wanted to hike up a mountain;therefore, I am always amazed by those remarkable mountains. The deep blue of the farther mountains is beautiful. I hope that one day I can visit those lovely mountains.
#13female cardinal in cherry tree by jaki good
   The cardinal in this photograph is a female. The males are brightly colored. I love the color of her beak. It is a red-orange type of color. I like the way the bird is centered in this picture. It is a perfect photograph.
#143 by Guðjón Ottó
   This is a neat picture of another sunset. I love sunsets. The bright colors along with the dark colors are lovely. My favorite part is all the different colors. This one of my favorites (the last one, 15, is my favorite).
#15Rab's {Explored fp} by Paisley patches
   This picture is definately my favorite. I absolutly adore dogs. I love mutts especially. This one of the cutest dogs I have ever seen. It looks like it may have some terrier in it. Terriers are some of the cutest dogs too.

No comments:

Post a Comment